We are planning some fun activities during the week running up to Red Nose Day. So be prepared to do something funny for money.
HAPPY HANDS IS NOW CLOSED PERMANENTLY
After serving our local community for over 40 years, a decision has been taken to close the preschool when the summer term finishes this year on July 18th.
Reducing numbers arising from changing demand and funding for pre-school services mean that the half day provision we have been providing in our setting is no longer financially sustainable.
It has been a real pleasure to be a part of the development of so many children since we opened in 1975 and we would like to thank all the families past and present for their support.
May God Bless you all.
The Happy Hands Team
Leyland Preschool That’s Been Serving The Community For Over 40 Years!
For over 40 years, St John’s have been providing excellent preschool childcare in Leyland, making learning fun in a safe, stimulating environment. Working in partnership with parents, we help children develop their dexterity, thinking ,problem solving and social skills, enhancing both confidence and self-esteem. For your peace of mind we:
- provide balanced preschool education based on Early Years Foundation stage principles
- are members of the PreSchool Learning Alliance
- have a well-qualified, experienced team who have been with us for a number of years
- have a high ratio of adults to children so each child receives generous care & attention
- possess comfortable and extensively equipped indoor and outdoor facilities are eligible for 3 & 4 year old funding
Click the OFSTED logo to the right to view.
Monday – Friday 9:15 am to 12:15 pm
See Lancashire County Council SEND Local Offer click here
Need A Leyland Preschool Place For Your Child?
We will be delighted to provide all the help you need to reach an informed decision. Please get in touch by e mail, use the enquiry form on the right of this page or best of all come down to see for yourself how we can deliver what your child needs!
Or, download an application form here.